Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Holidays Challenge!!!

I am hosting another challenge guys!!! Ok, well first of all, you have to follow my blog to participate, second of all, its a very simple challenge. All you have to do is read the most Christmas or holiday related books by Christmas day. (At least, as much as you can or want.)  That's it! Now, if you want to participate just fill out the form by this post and your in! After that, you can email me your list of books that you have read to: awesomeblogemail@gmail.com.  Anyways, yeah I know its stupid but you guys should try it, you might win a book or maybe something else along with it! Thanks, and Happy Holidays!!!
Here are the official rules or information about this challenge:
1. Fill out the form by this post.
2. Post on your blog about this challenge and put a link to this challenge in your post.
3. Read your books.
4. Email me.
5. Wait to see if your a winner!
RULES: You must be in the United States, so I'm sorry, but this is not open to anyone outside of the US. You must follow my blog. You must post a link of this challenge on your blog. No purchase necessary, haha!

2 comments:

  1. I would do this, but I don't know any Holiday Books! Any suggestions?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...